Commonly needed attachments and where to find them:
- 501(c)(3) letter, audited financial statement, authorized signatories ,and more: ORS’s Facts for Forms & Applications. This page contains most of the items you will need for an application. Please note that ORS alphabetizes some items under “D” for Duke University.
- Information on leadership and trustees and Duke’s mission statement: About Duke.
- Duke history, student and faculty statistics (including diversity information), and more basic information about Duke: Duke Facts
- Non-discrimination statement and affirmative action plan: Office for Institutional Equity.
- F&A rates (also known as overhead or indirect costs): this ORS site. Navigating foundation and Duke budgeting procedures can be complex. We’re happy to guide you through.
- Need something you don’t see on this list? Just drop us an email or give us a call at 919-681-0469.